Kenda tires

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
My BIL has the at's he likes them. I have been in his truck a few times they seem to ride fine and noise is almost none.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I got some on my daily farm truck. Keep them rotated and up to pressure. See them a good bit around here and I like them. Was told they were made in India.

ghohouston

Reaction score
I've read they're from china. Don't really care, as long as they're a good tire, and not leave me and my bank account feeling raped.

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Look at the pathfinder tires made by discount tire. A rep gave us a few sets to try. I have them on my the wife's jeep and they are great. I wish he would have given me a set for my truck. They even make a tire that is 129Q or 4080 lbs load per tire. And they are 220 with free shipping. The ones for my wife jeep were 170 a tire off the website. We get a 10% discount nothing crazy. The tire are made by kumho but discount design the tread pattern and chose the rubber compounds. At least that's what the rep told us. Check them out. One set of tire has about 20k on them and they are still great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ghohouston

Reaction score
Im waiting on a price. My guy has a rep, and im pretty sure i can get 4 235/85/16's for under or around $400 and pick up local

mikeeg02

Reaction score
I've been running these on my work truck and really really like them. So much that I bought them for my personal dually. They seem to hold up really well in heavy trucks. Very different from the others kumho's I have tried that had short tread life. They are also easy on the wallet. Ive noticed the price has gone up slightly since I started buying them.

(Road venture AT51)

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...85R6AT51&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

road-venture-at51.png

Last edited:

mikeeg02

Reaction score
I generally get over 40k out of them on my 9k+ heavy srw work truck. Previously it was a struggle to get to 40k with higher priced tired. With all the sipes on them they do very well in the rain, excellent in the snow/mud. Pretty quiet too. Not michelin quiet, but comfortable to use in a gasser.

They wear pretty nicely on my dually, but it will take a while to get that many miles on the dually, it sits in the comfy garage these days unless I need to haul coal or something else heavy. For the first ~10k miles on the dually they have wore very nicely though. I only rotate the outer 4.

mikeeg02

Reaction score
If you buy enough tires from tire rack, you can open a fleet account and it usually works out to get the shipping about free. And if you order enough for a pallet, then it's cheaper to than listed even with shipping.

I started a fleet account for my company and we always try to order enough for freight.

mikeeg02

Reaction score
Haha it only takes about 8 pickup tires to make freight. Not sure how many to make a fleet account. We have around 18 vehicles.

Latest posts

Members online