Renegade Tires??

C2tuck

Reaction score
Anyone tried these out? Can get a set for $800 and they have a 60k mike warranty.

They worth trying or go with the Nittos?
d307471bf22dbe90aa29fea29a32fe68.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
On principle, i dont buy off brand tires.

Why do we spend so much money on our trucks, to put garbage tires on them? Not only that, they are one of the most important safety items on the vehicle and we carry our loved ones around? Dont ever let the mighty $$$ get the better of rationale.

Sterling B.

Reaction score

Why do we spend so much money on our trucks, to put garbage tires on them? Not only that, they are one of the most important safety items on the vehicle and we carry our loved ones around? Dont ever let the mighty $$$ get the better of rationale.

Agreed; maybe some cheap off brand muds on a farm-only truck, but even that's a big ole maybe.

hawker25

Reaction score
Never heard of Renegade but I am running the Kannati Trail Hogs right now in 275/65/20 that are around the same price point and I am very happy so far. They are made by Greenball which has made trailer and atv tires for a long time so its not some company that just popped up. I ordered mine through tire easy but discount tire can get them as well you just have to get them to call the distributor. They arent listed on discounts website.

C2tuck

Reaction score

Agreed, and I wouldn’t. I’ll go with nitto G2’s when I do mine. This was for a friend. He asked and I’d never heard of them, so I thought I’d ask.

cappa

Reaction score
That's what I went with before the start of winter. Nitto terra grappler g2. Didn't realize they weren't snow flake rated before I bought but they seemed pretty good so far this winter. M&s rated thou. I wouldn't buy Chinese tires myself.

treatcg

Reaction score
I’ll go with either the stock Toyos again or Cooper AT3. Stock Toyos are wearing like iron.

Latest posts

Members online