• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Ram Air Hood

02BigD

Reaction score
Old hood from my truck, it is functional with an open element filter. The color is one off.

dom007.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

This is a heavy bastard and will require freight shipping. Buyer arranges any freight.

I will drive up to 3-4 hours to meet someone if they want to do it that way. Price is $400.

If it get's shipped or picked up or freighted out $350.

Located in Wilmington, NC

02BigD

Reaction score
What is this save stuff? You want it, let's talk. I have multiple interest, just sayin.

FTR, This has already been saved for over 4 months for an individual in the army. I need it gone, and it's been 2 months since I've heard anything or he has logged onto PSN.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I want it clearly your ready to get rid of it. Let me see how quick i can get up some money. Probably can meet in SC?Let me see what o can get up. I had the money ready when you put it up for sale the first time. But was to far back in line to get it..
Ill paypal you 20$ a month till it paid:D (on my night time pill i get loopy sorry)

jkidd_39

Reaction score
Just got my hands on it. Love it!! Ready to scuff and spray it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Latest posts

Members online