Lets see the white trucks!!!

benbou00

Reaction score
newwheels2.jpg

benbou00

Reaction score
Just saw this on ebay this morning...I almost walked to Labadieville haha Beautiful truck :thumbsup:

Haha thanks man. I ran the price up because I know I'll get low balled just like every other time.

Every time you post you've got a different set of wheels man!

I just can't seem to make up my mind, but I should have went polished a long time ago. I'm really happy how it turned out this time around.

AllanB

Reaction score
Haha thanks man. I ran the price up because I know I'll get low balled just like every other time.

I just can't seem to make up my mind, but I should have went polished a long time ago. I'm really happy how it turned out this time around.

I bought a ser of your old ones a while back. The Incubus. They turned out looking pretty good on the 4x4, but not so good on the 2wd lol. But they don't look near as good as those you got on there now.
I been looking to replace my mirrors. No luck with finding something that works. I might have to steal that mirror theme you got going there. Looks good.

benbou00

Reaction score
I bought a ser of your old ones a while back. The Incubus. They turned out looking pretty good on the 4x4, but not so good on the 2wd lol. But they don't look near as good as those you got on there now.
I been looking to replace my mirrors. No luck with finding something that works. I might have to steal that mirror theme you got going there. Looks good.

I've never had a set of Incubus.

AKHILF

Reaction score
How long did it take you to clay bar that Matt? When I did mine it took me half a day but there was a little beer involved. Truck looks great btw. Makes me think if it was really worth painting mine to get rid of the tan bottom haha.

Matt_P

Reaction score
How long did it take you to clay bar that Matt? When I did mine it took me half a day but there was a little beer involved. Truck looks great btw. Makes me think if it was really worth painting mine to get rid of the tan bottom haha.

It takes me about 2 hours to clay bar it all, a truck with a little rougher paint will take a bit longer, and thanks!

Matt are you just running a leveling kit on that truck?
35's?
I'm thinking of taking my lift off is why I ask

Yep just a 2.5" leveling kit and 4" block in the rear with 35s

AKHILF

Reaction score
Yeah I think if I did it again it would be about two hours, it really isnt that bad to do but with the lift it just makes everything harder and more time consuming. Up here I think it needs it twice a year and a couple good buff jobs also. A good buff shop up here wants 300-400 for just a buff on my truck because how tall it is and its not even that big!
Back to the white trucks guys sorry for the derail.
White and tan
IMG_0432-1.jpg

black and white, made a different grille after this picture that black that I run now and It looks better
f4c5494c.jpg

cory151

Reaction score
Heres "mighty whitey" just drove her home from San Fran to San Diego getting 16.4 MPG with the DPF on. First pic was during the test drive.

301q7b6.jpg

mhjti.jpg

Latest posts

Members online