Dyno Day in Dallas, GA - March 3, 2012

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I'll be heading to this Saturday. Looks like a good time. I called yesterday and was told they have an in ground Dynojet 248C. Free food too!

HPS-TRUCK-FLYER1.jpg

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Well, there were only a handful of diesel guys there. However, not a single gasser there came close to making the numbers the diesel guys did. LOL

Stock 6.4 with the Spartan 275, 5" exhaust, and intake made 528 corrected.
My truck made 641 uncorrected, 665 corrected.
Twin turbo, stock fuel Duramax made 618 corrected.
Single turbo, big fuel Duramax made 850 corrected.

When I left, I don't think a single car had been north of 500 yet and there were only a few left to dyno. Gotta love it when the gasser crowd gets their hearts broken!

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Must've been a weak gasser crowd if no one broke 500...that's pathetic lol

Yeah, there wasn't anything special there. Mostly just tuned cars. There was a pretty bad ass older Camaro that was turbocharged, but they couldn't get it to make boost.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I wish I would have know about this. My measly 6.0 could of broken some hearts LOL

Their shop 6.0 is just a basic setup truck with a tuner, intake, exhaust, studs, and EGR delete. They said it had done just over 400 with the same correction factor they were using today. Pretty consistent with Dunbar's dyno. Most 6.0's with good tuning make 375-400 on his dyno uncorrected.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I was there but didn't get on the dyno. We had to leave about 1, my son was ready for a nap and my pregnant wife was feeling sick. Wish I could've stayed longer. We left before the first diesel hit the rollers and the highest numbers where 407hp/405tq from a tuned 2011 Camaro.

Spartan, are you gonna make it to the GPDA G2G at Andretti's Saturday? We'd love to have you there. I

Latest posts

Members online