LED Headlights and Fog Lights

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
I've got the led headlight and fog light bulbs from Josh plus I also have a set of D2 driving pattern next to my license plate.
086b52c968856b459df423154a4fd750.jpg
dd89b0e0ab54ddba17f1f0a02de8bc1e.jpg
0d99afc7655f9f36ed06aaee11d9d16b.jpg

HPGod

Reaction score
How much of an improvement did you see with the LED headlight upgrade?

Reaction score
If anyone is in the market for any of these products or more check out our website and use our Forum discount code to save 10%. The code is PSA10 and is good for the month of February

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
Quick question, I bought some of yours from Chris and are the flat part of the bulbs supposed to face up and down or left to right?

Right now my bulbs each face one of those ways and I want to know which is correct.

ftast350

Reaction score
The forward most smd should face down and the closer one up. I am thinking it works the same as hi beam hid and for the hi beam the bulb gets pulled in closer to the housing. Plus that's how they are in my brothers F150

cjfarm111

Reaction score
I have hids with projectors and im not a fan and was curious if going back to the stock housings and these Lde bulbs would be better?

bartlettjw

Reaction score
Nice. Post pics.

Sorry guys! Just seeing this, I'll try to get some pictures that are realistic with an SLR or such. My phone keeps adjusting the settings and compensates for the additional brightness of the LEDs. iPhone pics are very misleading and in fact almost make the stock halogens look better.

After adjusting them down a bit, I haven't been flashed in 2000 miles where nearly half was at night or adverse conditions. They put a very wide and intense pattern down. They complement the low beam very well and have provided me a great stopgap until I go with a full projector conversion or such. I frequently travel the back country roads and effective ditch/side illumination is key with the deer population.

I can tell you this, I HAD LED H13 replacements. I couldn't control the beam well enough for me to make it any further than my neighborhood. I sold them. I'm not willing to do that to on-coming traffic. If I could find a slightly better high/low beam, I'd probably be okay for a good while.

While not necessarily legal, I'd love to keep these LEDs on with my high beams or to add another set of a different type as mentioned earlier to run with the highs.

How do you plan on switching them on with the high beams just use an up fitter?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't actually started to look yet, but the quickest way that I could think would be to jump off the high beam with a relay and a switch.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I have my led high low fogs wired up to the head light high beams it works great.

Sent from my I fone 5

Clean-15

Reaction score
I'm glad you got them so quick and are loving them already

I have a few things in the works for some new mounts.
I'm working on an option to make mounts for people who are forces to run front plates. The options I'm working on would be Dually on each side of plate, Dually XL on each side of plate, and possible a 4" or 6" E. series on either side of the plate.

These things are probably a month or more away but they are in the works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get anywhere on this Josh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mandkole

Reaction score
still learning on these LED bulbs, but does the 9007 require a driver or does it plug directly into the harness plug?

Latest posts

Members online