Stealing a 16 f350

OuchThatHurt

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to drive from Alaska to Maryland. How easy is it for a 6.7 to be stolen? Is there any preventative measures I can take to keep it in the parking lot even if broken into?

Sold a friend my harley 6.0 and it got stolen before he even made the first payment. Pretty sad day. I dont want to deal with that.

ChitownPS

Reaction score
Funny you ask that question, I just got back from Colorado with my harley. And I was thinking the same thing when it was parked over night hooked to my trailer. Im curious to what someone has to say also

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
These trucks all have pats unlike the 07 and older trucks. It can be defeated but id bet it would take more than what the average car theif uses. My lariat also has the perimeter lock which means now they tend to break windows vs poping the doors. You can always go ravelco or some aftermarket alarm but remember they can always put it on a roll back if they are determined

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

6_Riders

Reaction score
A good alarm system is best. Another thing you can do is wire a switch and relay to the ignition wire under your steering column.

Jeff6146

Reaction score
There is a book that has 200 pages of **** like this you can do to your vehicles with relays. Fantastic freakin book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EPA

Reaction score
Airbags installed in the a** and head rest of the seats... Have them blow at them same time including steering wheel bag... This way Hopefully you come back to a catch. 2 birds 1 stone.

Latest posts

Members online