The Next Chapter

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
agreed. that was a tough check to hand over . but it is really night and day above my 13 inside. and it has the latch system for the child seats.

I noticed the LATCH system is there now too. Figures, my little guys is 4 now and almost over the weight rating now lol

BK39

Reaction score
so if i have my key in my pocket the doors unlock automatically when i get close

You don't have to touch the door handle? I'm about to start digging through some settings to change mine if that be the case. Mine is set up to where I Have to touch the back side of the door handle.
Nice truck, looking forward to seeing what you do with this one.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You don't have to touch the door handle? I'm about to start digging through some settings to change mine if that be the case. Mine is set up to where I Have to touch the back side of the door handle.
Nice truck, looking forward to seeing what you do with this one.

no you still have to grab the handle , just as long as the key is close .
The more I see them, the more I want one. Looks great Mike.

thanks buddy !

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I cannot wait to see that pallet of parts installed on that truck Mikey. Looks good! But I know it's gonna look even better once you personalize it as always

mfoltz

Reaction score
I test drove one yesterday. It was so hard to to go home with it.

Kind

Reaction score
I will admit that after looking at a loaded 2017 Platinum I got a twinge of new truck fever. That $76K sticker cured me real fast though. lol
They are undeniably the nicest trucks I've ever seen on the inside.

Ouch. That's a couple grand more then what I paid for my lariat up here.

#letsgochamp

Yellow1000

Reaction score
I have tried and tried to get my 15 to just boil the tires and it won't exactly work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Does your truck have the global window feature?? I think you unlock and then holdbunlock and all the windows will roll down?

We need to start playing with Forscan on these trucks. The f-150 guys are all over it and it allows for some pretty cool ****

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Does your truck have the global window feature?? I think you unlock and then holdbunlock and all the windows will roll down?

We need to start playing with Forscan on these trucks. The f-150 guys are all over it and it allows for some pretty cool ****

ill have to try it. the manual is a freaking novel these days .

TyCorr

Reaction score
I think you hold the 7-8 and 9-0 down simultaneously and it'll lock the doors. Unlock very slight pause unlick and hold and the windows and moonroof will open to let heat out. If you do the same sequence it should roll them back up. It did on three of our ford vehicles.

Latest posts

Members online