OBS Crew cab PIC THREAD

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
And with rims, short box looks cool, kinda impractical tho. Oh well its a fun project never done, and keeps me outta trouble. Original pics are on page 15, post 146. Its been a while, I don't post much just hang out in the background but I wanted to share.

Truck turned out killer! I remember the build thread. Didnt know you had gotten this far. Nice work amigo!

Bair

Reaction score
What is that? a 6" body lift?

ma4agazu.jpg

Um, no. 3" at the most as zooming in shows.

96 CCLB
08 RCLB 2wd 6sp
08 ECLB 2wd for sale

blaze42069

Reaction score
What is that? a 6" body lift?

What??? Haha 6" no. I hate body lifts but the crew cab wouldn't clear the frame so I had 2 choices:
-body lift and keep it simple or;
-notch the cab floor around the frame and lose floor space on for the Superduty seats.

So the decision was pretty simple to make. I'm gonna fill in the gaps with some rubber matting.

blaze42069

Reaction score
I personally don't like the look of it, but I can sure respect the work u have done!

Hey thanks for acknowledging the effort I got in it, I like to be different you know, to drive by someone or come outside in a parking lot and see them stairing scratching their head and ask "what did u do? I know something is different but can't see it"
I guess some ppl just like a stock looking truck and that's good enough for them, hey good on ya, like I said I like to be different, it gives ppl stuff to talk about.

Strokin572

Reaction score
Hey thanks for acknowledging the effort I got in it, I like to be different you know, to drive by someone or come outside in a parking lot and see them stairing scratching their head and ask "what did u do? I know something is different but can't see it"
I guess some ppl just like a stock looking truck and that's good enough for them, hey good on ya, like I said I like to be different, it gives ppl stuff to talk about.

Awesome project, it is definitely unique and I like it. :thumbsup:

blaze42069

Reaction score
Kik a$$, that's a nice clean truck. Your lucky to be in DP. Maybe one day they will let me in
:lookaround:. Probably should send some pics to them one day an see.

co04cobra

Reaction score
image.jpg

Mine is already in this thread somewhere but here is a recent pic on NLTDs dyno.

co04cobra

Reaction score
What were the final #'s??

It was 47X. I didn't shim my 910s and Im pretty sure they are not holding seat pressure. I am going to swap them out this spring and try it out so more then.

Also, need to get my I/C installed.

But I do have a set of twins setting here now that I keep thinking would look good under the hood of this thing. :ford:

That blue is such a nice color. What is your tire/wheel/suspension setup?

Suspension is all 02 SD. ( I love the 4 wheel disc brakes) V code front springs with B code rears. PMF rsk. Bilstein 5100s

Tires were Fierce M/Ts and wheels are 16x9 helos.

Latest posts

Members online