6.0 Intakes Pre-Order Now

superBADduty

Reaction score
bigrpowr Quote:
Originally Posted by superBADduty View Post
I just ordered one. I cant wait to install it!
Thanks bigrpowr!!!

i didnt see any order come from you as of yet.

did it come through yet? I do have a receipt id #.
also, I check on your website in my account and it says the order is pending.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks to everybody who's ordered so far. should have the first batch done early next week.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
just a heads up, this pre order ends tuesday, dont miss your chance to save almost $50 .

strokin6L

Reaction score
Mike...I have a AFE black prefilter for the filter on my AFE stage 2 setup. Do you have any black prefilters for the filter? Im assuming the one I have wont stretch enough to fit the 5" filter will it? Also, I noticed the final price was $460...it didn't take anything off for the pre-order price.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
No it won't be even close. I'll toss one in for ya buddy. ;)

strokin6L

Reaction score
Cool thanks! Can't wait. Should look good with all the other polished goodies. Might even have more polished stuff than Gar lol!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Not that theses need anymore positive reviews, but I was extremely impressed with what I saw on Garrett's truck. I'm pretty anal and never happy with anything usually, but I would not hesitate to rock one of these on a 6.0 if I had one. Top notch piece and gains were instantly noticeable, IMO.

Just my $.02

06_Whitebull

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. AWESOME!!!! Now I wish I had ordered my CAC piping polished instead of raw. Gonna have to bust out the buffer.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. AWESOME!!!! Now I wish I had ordered my CAC piping polished instead of raw. Gonna have to bust out the buffer.

did you install it yet? as for polishing its not that bad, you can do it in an hour or so.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Mine showed up too, going to make a little aluminum plate for the MAF mount so I can mount my IAT sensor.

06_Whitebull

Reaction score
did you install it yet? as for polishing its not that bad, you can do it in an hour or so.

Not yet...just lost my Dad unexpected and my wife and I had our third the other day. I'm about 1 full day from having my truck back together. Haven't driven it since the beginning of Oct. I'll polish them this summer sometime.

Latest posts