Weazfest........... Or what ever we end up calling it

dsberman94

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. How far south?

sent from green bean caserole

It's throwing me down to Maryland in a southwest direction before I head too straight west. I think it would out me through Lebanon Levi land. Lol

On edit. It's bringing me more west than Lancaster. To the western edge of Maryland.
enu2y6uv.jpg

Posted from ***itville, USA

Last edited:

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Well that is how you get there from Scranton..... You have to go where the roads are.... and that drive across 68 is beautiful.

Emery19

Reaction score
It's throwing me down to Maryland in a southwest direction before I head too straight west. I think it would out me through Lebanon Levi land. Lol

On edit. It's bringing me more west than Lancaster. To the western edge of Maryland.
enu2y6uv.jpg

so i just looked at a map, if i went up through harrisburg it would add 30 mins to my trip, and we could meet in harrisburg, or i could follow the shorter route through baltimore and up, and we could set up a meeting location in Hagerstown. and get abunch of people to meet there and then cruise the rest of the way out there.

dsberman94

Reaction score
so i just looked at a map, if i went up through harrisburg it would add 30 mins to my trip, and we could meet in harrisburg, or i could follow the shorter route through baltimore and up, and we could set up a meeting location in Hagerstown. and get abunch of people to meet there and then cruise the rest of the way out there.

Hagerstown would be fine. Not sure which way zac would go but I could meet him up here and head down with him.

Emery19

Reaction score
i put in a general location for him in a map and it shows he would be going through hagerstown, but his trip also shows 8 1/2 hours as opposes to whatever he said. but you guys might cross paths before there anyways

on edit: hed be going through scranton

dsberman94

Reaction score
i put in a general location for him in a map and it shows he would be going through hagerstown, but his trip also shows 8 1/2 hours as opposes to whatever he said. but you guys might cross paths before there anyways

on edit: be going through scranton

Yea, idk how his was only 6.5 according to what he said and he's atleast an hour north of me. Idk how he did that. Lol but we've got quite a while before this actually happens.

weazel

Reaction score
Should be September or October of 2015, but they are trying to medically retire me, so maybe later, but I'll have more I for as the year goes on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.