New PJ Low Profile Gooseneck

RedRice589

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind the getting the lowboy. We tend to need to haul cars more than trucks. It would be nice to have. I could just load up 2 cars instead of driving them to pa. Then I'd have flatbed to haul hay when I'm out of town instead of paying to get delivered.

powerstroke22

Reaction score
After going back and forth on this I pulled the trigger on a new PJ lowboy 26+5(Dovetail) with Monster ramps. Should be picking it up mid August sometime.

IDP

Reaction score
You guys with the hyd dove have any issues with loading things as far as the angle getting too steep and high centering when goin onto the main deck? I just got a load trail and it seems like it can get pretty step, especially when the grounds not flat. For tractors and stuff I dont see an issue but a long wheelbase 2wd drive truck I'm a little worried I shoulda just got a standard beaver with ramps

Twan

Reaction score
You guys with the hyd dove have any issues with loading things as far as the angle getting too steep and high centering when goin onto the main deck? I just got a load trail and it seems like it can get pretty step, especially when the grounds not flat. For tractors and stuff I dont see an issue but a long wheelbase 2wd drive truck I'm a little worried I shoulda just got a standard beaver with ramps

Yes, but if you raise the dove your normal golden. I've had to do that many times loading cars.

B.Warning

Reaction score
I have a trailermann low pro and really like it. The low deck is nice but with how I use it, I drag the dove a lot. I haven't ever been hung up but others have. It won't detour me from buying another one though.

hu3egu6a.jpg

9ymygy3a.jpg

vu8y2uby.jpg

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I have the trailermann version of the pjs. 30 ft low pro with hydro dove. Great trailer. It's 30" from ground to the deck on most low pros. It is about 7500 lbs empty. They aren't light by any means.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I love my Load Trail Hydraulic dovetail trailer! The only issues I have had with the locking mechanism is that the joints rust up on me - but that is what I get for living where I do and using the trailer year around. That and I had a problem with one of the cylinders wanting the rod cap to back out from bouncing down the road.... after replacing the cylinder under warranty once and then tightening the cap several times.... I just tack welded it so it couldn't rotate out any longer and it was not an issue. I've had it since 2006 and has easily been the best trailer I have ever owned or operated.

yeehaw

Reaction score
I have the B6 by PJ, love it, it is pretty low deck height with the drive over fenders (rated at 4000 lbs) I have drove mud trucks over the fenders no issue. It is a 14k GRVW. I like that I can put cars on it, but yet tow the skidster/mini ex, and have fit a dually on it a few times.

1005363_436494573129571_1009790627_n_zps5c72bc8b.jpg

Members online

No members online now.