5R110 trans pricing

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
Since I can't seem to get my website up to date I figured I would post my updated trans pricing for 5R110's here. We offer 3 levels of trans builds with a few add on options.
Stage 1- stock overhaul with High Energy clutch packs and stock steel plates. This is a basic overhaul with the stock # of clutch disc's in each pack but with a mild upgraded clutch disc. It comes with our mild shift kit modifications and billet housing single disc torque convertor. Priced at $2,900 with 2 year unlimited mile warranty.
Stage 2- Performance built trans with high performance Alto clutches and Koleen steel plates with 3-4 added disc's per clutch pack. Comes with all new solenoids and manual valve. Modded fluid pump and solenoid body mods for improved shifting performance. This trans is comparable to other builders stage 3 or 4 build levels in terms of the amount of power it's capable of handling. Does not include any billet components or torque convertor. Priced at $3400. 2 year unlimited mile warranty.
Stage 3- Same built level as stage 2 but with added billet components including billet input shaft, intermediate shaft and low/reverse hub assembly. This is a competition level trans or for anyone who wants billet components. Priced at $4850 with 2 year limited warranty for street use only.

We offer both DPC and Suncoast torque convertors starting at $1295 for billet triple disc convertors. Add a Mag-hytec pan to any trans for $350. We have core units to build from with a $1,000 core fee in exchange for a buildable core without any case damage. We try to have a stage 2 ready to ship but in most cases normal lead time is 5-8 working days.

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
Stage 1 is good for most trucks with basic bolt-on's and tuners, up to around 500HP.
Stage 2 is a built as a 5R110 can be and can withstand as much power as most people can throw at it. The highest HP that I know our stage 2 has been used with was a customers 6.4 that dynoed at 829HP.
Stage 3 is built the same as a stage 2 but with the added billet components.

08Monster

Reaction score
So the stage 2 should be plenty? Or is it worth the extra coin if your planning on going to 900hp? Is it something you can add at a late r date?

08Monster

Reaction score
Okay perfect. Stage 2 is in my very near future. Anyone have any experience with these transmissions?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.