bout tired of my truck

dego_red

Reaction score
Made the mistake of selling this one.... Won't do that again!!!!

Attachments

• kelly_s_old_pix_011.jpg
    kelly_s_old_pix_011.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 79

strokefreak

Reaction score
keep it unless you you just gotta get rid of it. eventually,you'll have one snappy stroke thats paid for. with most everything in the engine bay new! :ford:

DieselFreak92

Reaction score
I get these thoughts in my head every few months but then I take a good drive in her, listen to the turbo whistle take a step back and look at what you have been through with it. Dont sell it man.

SoCalPSD

Reaction score
You want a new truck for reliability which is understandable. And don't get me wrong but as i see it your also fustrated and complaining about dumping money into your old truck to keep it on the road.

Well after 5 mins of looking around on the net a nice 6.4 is around 30k +/-, So figure a 5k down your still looking at 300+/- a month and that's a no interest loan. So throw in all that other crap like interest and financing charges and what not your looking at 450-600 a month that you have to spend just to keep mr. Repo from taking back your new reliable truck.

Or you can take 500 a month and put it into the truck and in 2 years you will have one of the nicest and most reliable trucks on the road.

Take it for what its worth.

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
Im choosing to keep it. One because not much longer and I will have the truck I want. Two because I have so many parts waiting to go on. A d60 with abosolutley everything on it, cross drilled n slotted rotors, picked up my 38r, chrome moly pushrods and some other stuff. Im also waiting for another set of injectors too. So it's staying and getting bigger better n badder.

Thanx for all the input tho.

TURTLE

Reaction score
Insurance fraud is always fun. Set it on fire, collect insurance and buy a ford fiesta. Keep it in the family though....:ford:

Latest posts

Members online