Oil Analysis Sale

jimdawg185

Reaction score
So, I've had a lot of customers buying my kits from Polaris Labs. And at 28$ for Advanced with TBN it's a heck of a deal. But, I've got a better deal. For the rest of the month, I'll give 15% off 10 packs of advanced and basic mobile kits.

Advanced with TBN
$190 regular price
$161.50 with PSA April discount
Plus shipping and tax

That's 16.15 per sample

Basic kits without TBN
$112.50 regular price
$95.63 with PSA April Discount
Plus shipping and tax

That's 9.57 per sample!

Text me for more info or to order

616-460-9949

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Jim, what does an oil analysis tell a person? We have a lot of motors around here will they work on gas and diesel, and I'm guessing its just for motor oil not stuff like trans right?

I need to get ahold of you about some oil for a PTU on an Explorer too. Apparently they don't hold much fluid and over heat easy and then take a dump. Just had one replaced on my wife car and don't plan on ever having to pay for one myself.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Jim, what does an oil analysis tell a person? We have a lot of motors around here will they work on gas and diesel, and I'm guessing its just for motor oil not stuff like trans right?

I need to get ahold of you about some oil for a PTU on an Explorer too. Apparently they don't hold much fluid and over heat easy and then take a dump. Just had one replaced on my wife car and don't plan on ever having to pay for one myself.

I can do trans fluid too, it's just a different testing slate. I can do any oil you can imagine, from lawn mower oil to 40 million dollar gas turbines. It's all in the slate.

Shoot me a text and I'll help you dial that ptu in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluedge8

Reaction score
I need to touch base with you too start switching stuff over, I'll text you when I get a chance.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts