Midwest diesel 6.4 dual fuelers for sale!

Reaction score
yde3eqaj.jpg

Comes with everything necessary to mount the pump, hook up the belt, plug and play harness, high pressure lines and necessary hardware.

This pump mounts with no extra belts, does not remove your alternator, uses factory programming and wiring, uses solid high pressure lines. It is easy to install cab on with very little removal of factory components. The LP fuel side is left to the customer to hook up to because of all the different fuel system variations. Must use an intake elbow that clears the larger pulley. Fits with many aftermarket cold air intakes. The brackets are made of 3/8" thick steel with fully welded structure to be indestructible. The pump runs on factory belt line.

We are officially taking orders for these on Monday Sept 9th.

Pricing goes,

dual pump kit without pump: $1800

Dual pump kit with pump: $2800

These will be shipping next week to orders that are taken.

sootie

Reaction score
man-i need to give this some thought. its debut on my birthday and everything...

Reaction score
Phones acting weird today. Didn't see any numbers on the missed call list. I have have been on the phone all day (except for testing out an ambulance that we just got done with). Ill be here till 5 cst. Sometimes I can't hear it if I am in the shop. Just leave a message or pm me. I will return any missed calls. Ill be in and out of the shop this afternoon. I'm putting a new supercharger belt on a 658rwhp vette, talk about a mess.

Latest posts

Members online