Brightest Headlights?

tieguy77

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Anyone have any recommendations for the brightest headlights available without a relay? 2005 F350 6.0 I don't need HID's and would like something I can just buy from Autozone....my Stock headlamps don't throw much light.

Thank you!

Bobby

diezelfreak

Reaction score
If you use low a lot I would just get some LEDs from a vendor on here. They are more than the bulbs at Autozone but from what I can see well worth it. Soon as one of mine take a crap that's what I'm going with.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Anyone have any recommendations for the brightest headlights available without a relay? 2005 F350 6.0 I don't need HID's and would like something I can just buy from Autozone....my Stock headlamps don't throw much light.

Thank you!

Bobby

PIAA bulbs do a good job, equal to a 4k HID light

tieguy77

Reaction score
Thanks Guys. I am in a bit of a hurry, but I am interested in learning who the vendor is on the board so I can check them out!

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
We're running a special on LED headlights, completely plug and play. 22watt bulbs $145 shipped, 70watt bulbs $225 shipped. Both are high/low bulbs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zade161

Reaction score
I'm running the Oracle LED conversions and they are great. Very clear, white light that is pretty bright. I get people flashing their high beams at me all the time.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Rupp250

Reaction score
I'm running the Oracle LED conversions and they are great. Very clear, white light that is pretty bright. I get people flashing their high beams at me all the time.

People like this bug the **** out of me. Why don't you re-adjust the headlights so you are not blinding people all the time?

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Running Lifetime LED 70w in mine and they work very well in the oe housings. One of our dodges we put them in and they work great in there as well.

Zade161

Reaction score
People like this bug the **** out of me. Why don't you re-adjust the headlights so you are not blinding people all the time?
I have. They are just bright is all. I'm not the kind of guy that drives around to be a dick.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Running Lifetime LED 70w in mine and they work very well in the oe housings. One of our dodges we put them in and they work great in there as well.

Cody, you mentioned they work very well in the OE housings. I had a set of HID's and LED's and returned them due to having no difference in high beam to low beam. The HID's are just plain ass hole to run those in OE housings lol. Are you saying these lifetime LED's have a different setup so the OE housing reflects well on high beam??

Jomax

Reaction score
Cody, you mentioned they work very well in the OE housings. I had a set of HID's and LED's and returned them due to having no difference in high beam to low beam. The HID's are just plain ass hole to run those in OE housings lol. Are you saying these lifetime LED's have a different setup so the OE housing reflects well on high beam??

They all suck. Unless you run a projector.

No high beams suck big time.

Best I found for OE housing is the sylvania ultras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsmracing1

Reaction score
They all suck. Unless you run a projector.

No high beams suck big time.

Best I found for OE housing is the sylvania ultras.

I thought so lol. I've wasted a lot of time buying and returning HID and LED lights since there is literally no high beam. Im going to stick with my PIAA headlights until I get a spare set of headlights to send in for the projector conversion. Thanks

Jomax

Reaction score
I thought so lol. I've wasted a lot of time buying and returning HID and LED lights since there is literally no high beam. Im going to stick with my PIAA headlights until I get a spare set of headlights to send in for the projector conversion. Thanks

I'm a tester for one of the led guys. I've tried three different bulbs.

Best thing you can do other then projectors is rigid DOT fogs.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I'm a tester for one of the led guys. I've tried three different bulbs.

Best thing you can do other then projectors is rigid DOT fogs.

Awesome, you've done some testing then! I've already stuffed the Q's in there from Josh haha

Jomax

Reaction score
Awesome, you've done some testing then! I've already stuffed the Q's in there from Josh haha

Can't run Qs on the street though ;)

I put my Qs in the center opening. Works great.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Run 80W/100W bulbs in the heads and 80W bulbs in the fogs all ran off relays. I had HID's for a while and like stated they suck ass in a reflector housing plus the light output is better. Just run relays though or you will burn up your stock wiring. The big plus is when a bulb goes out, put the stock ones back in while the other bulb comes in the mail.