My Project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
They are something else. If I wasn't a broke college kid a set of those would look good on my black truck. One day. Upload a few more angles of the truck if you find time. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i literally pulled it out of the shop for those iphone pics... i'll get quality ones sooner than later .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
just a heads up , my truck went to h&s last week to let bentley squeeze some more power out of it. he started with 822 uncorrected/969 corrected and finished at 850/1004 after he was done. i dont believe in that cf , but splitting it in half puts it around 950 , which i do believe for the altitude. just shows what letting someone who knows their $hit can do when they have your truck for a week . thanks to all the h&s guys !

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
just a heads up , my truck went to h&s last week to let bentley squeeze some more power out of it. he started with 822 uncorrected/969 corrected and finished at 850/1004 after he was done. i dont believe in that cf , but splitting it in half puts it around 950 , which i do believe for the altitude. just shows what letting someone who knows their $hit can do when they have your truck for a week . thanks to all the h&s guys !
nice!! very nice! so what is the setup as of now?

live life full throttle

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
nice!! very nice! so what is the setup as of now?

live life full throttle

everything you can do to a motor , ported heads, midwest cam, RCD 100% injectors , elite turbo kit with precision 75mm superfarm and a no limit intercooler, midwest trans and precision converter. bentley and zane said turbo is maxxed where they have it now, its got no more in it. i drive the truck to work and take the kids to school in it every day, so its a total DD and drives VERY well for what it is.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
everything you can do to a motor , ported heads, midwest cam, RCD 100% injectors , elite turbo kit with precision 75mm superfarm and a no limit intercooler, midwest trans and precision converter. bentley and zane said turbo is maxxed where they have it now, its got no more in it. i drive the truck to work and take the kids to school in it every day, so its a total DD and drives VERY well for what it is.
the dd part is very impressive!!!

live life full throttle

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
the dd part is very impressive!!!

live life full throttle

to me the most impressive thing is bentley and zane saying lot of big talk street trucks have been on their dyno and not done nearly what that thing has done. i believe even they were more than impressed with its performance , and how well put together it is. probably the biggest compliment i have ever gotten on any truck ( other than when my 7.3 put a bunch of dodge and chevy's to shame at the tough truck challenge back in 2007) .

torque beast

Reaction score
I swore I would keep mine stock (except for tune) and have for 4 years now but reading stuff like this makes it awful hard to do. Congrats Mike, it has to be fun to drive.

Latest posts

Members online