What have you done to your powerstroke today?

diezelfreak

Reaction score
I'm not sure how I feel on the 11+ front bumper. It may look better in person on the 04 body trucks. But if I swap it will be for a 05 bumper an Harley grill with Harley headlights. Just not sure if I can give up the metal bumper up top it's nice to be able to stand on it when doing something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Down here engine has a 100k miles warranty on the engine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yup. Maybe I'll get a five liter and sell the 6.7 for parts, at this point I don't know. My university went on strike forcing some of my exams back to last week, and some before Christmas. I am so ridiculously burnt out after spending a month and a half straight studying for finals (I didn't get much of a Christmas break) and then getting four days to decompress only to then have my oil filter to concrete itself onto my truck when I changed the oil causing me to have to zip cut some of the seal and then 50 miles on the new oil bang, engine. and now I'm back in classes, and trying to study for my class one. How I have hair left I dunno man.

Last edited:

RSK

Reaction score
Ordered ptm door handles, ptm upper bumper cover, and 08 power heated mirrors with the turn signal and ptm top caps and the factory tailgate handle with camera for the 12' tailgate on 05, and an emblem from custom truck solutions, and a set of led headlights. my 6.4 and 6.0 will be twins by next week. Ordered a new tailgate lock cylinder too so i can lock my tailgate once the camera is in too! Almost forgot about the new windshield it's getting next week with 35% covering the entire thing. It's amazing what a little paint will do to an old truck!

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Picked up some goodies from wrecking yard today, dropped grille shell off to get nice coat of white paint!

34c6a0b4b8aa18eb6a33f68da0619640.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

smcox1

Reaction score
^ Nice find.
Picked up the 6 leaker from my mechanic after having another damn torque converter put in it.

T_W6.7

Reaction score
Changed the oil, switched to LE 8854 5w-40, drained the coolant, replaced the radiator hose that connects to the water pump, seems to have fixed the coolant leak, attempted to install my HSM fuel filter kit, apparently they don't work with Midwest Piping kits, but MPD makes a bracket that hangs off the firewall, so that situation will be remidied soon

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Changed the oil, switched to LE 8854 5w-40, drained the coolant, replaced the radiator hose that connects to the water pump, seems to have fixed the coolant leak, attempted to install my HSM fuel filter kit, apparently they don't work with Midwest Piping kits, but MPD makes a bracket that hangs off the firewall, so that situation will be remidied soon
what is the hsm filter kit?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Dieseljay74

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Full coolant flush and refill, XDP coolant filter, egr cooler "exorcised" transmission flush and fill and composite to steel oil pan upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Dropped the trans pan and drained whatever came out. Cleaned the magnet(shocked how little there is, trans is doing GREAT, trans oil had about 14k) .Topped off with LE trans oil.

Transfer case oil changed (went to LE oil)

Power-steering fluid changed (went to LE oil)

Rear diff cover removed and oil changed I had ford diff oil I had to get rid of. Next change will be LE oil.

Coolant drained and refilled with fresh ford Orange

Fuel filters changed

Air filter cleaned and oiled

Tomorrow morning if time permits, I need to do the rear brake pads. They're almost at zero.

5f968b8f92c40da1d4d84027eaa6965c.jpg
5d3baa0931cb05e1a5335bf94c81eaed.jpg
881c68e74f1f1471f5a0a5075209d117.jpg
9d31dc4fc9989a18b6f320c03b538006.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online