6.0 VGT compounds FTW!!!

Bad_company

Reaction score
Why don't you make your own thread with questions so Charlie can focus on what he's trying to sell

Because how many noob threads are out there asking exact questions about how a custom compound set up is? plus I learned a lot and each piece I learned brought up a new question...?

maybe I wanted to learn exactly how this worked, and his set up, so that I could run compounds and buy his product?

also... if I started my own thread and asked these questions... if he happened to come across it... he would have (assuming here) answered them there too... so since I was interested in HIS set up I asked them here instead.... ?

idk... ill go start my own now though. sorry to have bothered you guys.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Just FYI... we don't currently sell compound kits. We bought the kit from Matt Kubik at cutting edge diesel (he refuses to sell us more :poke:, something about being too busy with other things ) We might one day join up with someone to offer kits.

We posted up this thread because so many have ran vgt compounds unsuccessfully in the past... we think it was because of the tuning. We don't write tunes either... LOL... but we can help you get set up with tunes that will work if anyone wants to run them.

Hope that helps clear some things up... not really trying to sell anything. More of just passing along info.

But if you have a ton more questions about how to set up compounds... I would suggest posting up a new thread, that will help if someone in the future wants to learn the same thing. I will be more than happy to help answer questions if I can. (not that I am an expert or anything, this is my first venture into running compounds)

Latest posts

Members online