Is there any industrial pump out there

dommel01

Reaction score
Looking for an industrial pump or someone making a single modded pump, have to run a single pump in this class!

3brorce

Reaction score
Hassler was having pumps modded

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
He is having longevity issues holding 100's. Im supposed to be getting a pump capable of flowing 200's. It apparently maxed out Swamps flow bench.

Currently have a 1st run Industrial and its doing what is supposed to... working like a champ at making me nervous about it chiting the bed! LOL

dommel01

Reaction score
He is having longevity issues holding 100's. Im supposed to be getting a pump capable of flowing 200's. It apparently maxed out Swamps flow bench.

Currently have a 1st run Industrial and its doing what is supposed to... working like a champ at making me nervous about it chiting the bed! LOL

Who is making the pump that you are talking about?
Any interest in selling your industrial pump?

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Who is making the pump that you are talking about?
Any interest in selling your industrial pump?

A company called Lee Machine in Indiana is making them and Wasted Diesel is gonna be in charge of the sales. I can PM you Chris' phone number if you want to talk to him about one.

Id be up for selling my Industrial pump after I know if I'm going to DPC or not. Ill take it for a spare if I get voted in, and if not it can find a new home.

I should have one of these new pumps in my hands in 3-4 weeks.

Latest posts

Members online