Best tracbar?

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I need a track bar for my level kit. Whom makes the best one? I was going to get a carli just to keep it all the same brand. But checking out the pmf also. Any input on what's currently good?

Jomax

Reaction score
If you have carli products already, I’d personally stick with carli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NHRMK

Reaction score
I wasn’t a fan of my icon bar, I replaced it with PMFs bar. Couldn’t be happier, only down side is you can’t adjust it on the truck.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I ordered that ready lift bracket. I am concerned that I can't adjust the center of axle though. Keep reading that only driver side tire will rub radius arm with my level and 37" tires. That leads me to believe the axle ain't centered

DTL

Reaction score
I've used a number of products from PMF (including their track bar) and the quality of their work is always outstanding.

04cr450

Reaction score
I ordered that ready lift bracket. I am concerned that I can't adjust the center of axle though. Keep reading that only driver side tire will rub radius arm with my level and 37" tires. That leads me to believe the axle ain't centered

Good economical purchase. It will do the job just fine. The bracket is designed center the axle for a 2.5" lift.

Smokun

Reaction score
No two trucks are ever the same. If u measure the thrust angle on most if not all trucks on the lot brand new they will be off. Maybe not enough to bother some but dogtracking down the road annoys my ocd. Must get one that is adjustable and it will not only look better but it will drive better as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
Can carli be adjusted on the truck? I'm thinking not. Just has jam nut like pmf. The pure performance one has a fancy end. Any body ran or know of those?

Smokun

Reaction score
If it’s got a jam nut and no adjusting sleeve the rod end will have to be dropped out of the knuckle and spun in to desired measurements reinserted and remeasured.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online