Traction bars

Joshf250

Reaction score
I know there's been plenty of posts about this before but hoping to maybe find some more specific info for building a set of traction bars for my truck, I have a ecsb truck. Mainly looking for the best length of bars.
f06df96931c7ff4456925b50dcc5236d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
Just buy them....ouo are the best engineered. Pmf are reasonably priced and work well

shmoozer

Reaction score
What sootie said. I went with PMF and love them.

Layson

Reaction score
For example we just took a set of poorly made bars off my friends truck because of how stiff the ride was. Stuck some OUO bars back on the truck and everybody is happy now.

Joshf250

Reaction score
Alright I'll have to check both of them out, thanks for the input guys!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright I'll have to check both of them out, thanks for the input guys!

hit me up buddy, we sell both and can get you a forum discount on either.

800-581-8986 , hit ext 104 for jeff .

scparrish

Reaction score
I am with these guys. By the time you buy good materials and parts to build a decent set of bars you aren't terribly far off from just buying a set already made.

imelmo

Reaction score
I've got some OUO weld on traction bars going on my truck right now along with some adjustable link arms for the front. Can't wait to see how they do. Hopefully I can cut some 1.4 sixty foots.

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Love my OUO traction bars. Have them on my 7.3, 6.0, 6.4, 6.7 and now raptor. Have had them on my 6.4 for over 150,000 miles and 7 years and have never had to touch them and they have never made a noise, I forget there under there until I took them off to change the color and realized how much they did...

Joshf250

Reaction score
Love my OUO traction bars. Have them on my 7.3, 6.0, 6.4, 6.7 and now raptor. Have had them on my 6.4 for over 150,000 miles and 7 years and have never had to touch them and they have never made a noise, I forget there under there until I took them off to change the color and realized how much they did...

Is there quit a difference between having and not having them? I've never ran them before but I feel like it would make truck seem more firm when accelerating.

sootie

Reaction score
Is there quit a difference between having and not having them? I've never ran them before but I feel like it would make truck seem more firm when accelerating.

once you have them, you will wonder why they dont come from the factory. Also, you will never own another truck without them.

Joshf250

Reaction score
once you have them, you will wonder why they dont come from the factory. Also, you will never own another truck without them.

Sounds like I'm gonna have to get a set then!

LovinPSDs

Reaction score

While I don't currently have any, quite a few people have mentioned they should be the first mod to ANY truck, or at least directly after the big three (Intake, Pipe, tunes)

Latest posts

Members online