Dealer hassle

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
So I was sold a lifetime warranty with my truck but want to ****** it how many of y’all have been hassled ps I am leaving the egr and only doing a ****** pipe so if something goes wrong I can just slap it back stock and ride to the dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
It's pretty simple. If the part that fails is compromised by the added power, pay for it out of pocket. If it is unrelated, it should be covered under warranty. Google Magnum Moss Act

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
Yea I was going to put it back stock if anything goes south

79jasper

Reaction score
All they have to do is hook up their fancy computer and it will tell them it has been tuned, regardless if you have set it back to stock.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
All they have to do is hook up their fancy computer and it will tell them it has been tuned, regardless if you have set it back to stock.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

tbh, most techs dont even know how to check that...It isnt like a pop up appears on the screen and says "tuner alert!!"

I bet they would learn quick if it came in with a blown turbo or transmission though.

GloverPlatinum

Reaction score
Is there a good kit out there for the ****** pipe? Leaving the egr?

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
I have the flo pro ****** pipe. Easy to put in. I assume it would be easy to swap back in if needed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

qzillanut

Reaction score
I would say it’s best to talk to your dealer about it. Some are more willing than others to work around mods.

dmd

Reaction score
Who supports that lifetime warranty? The company? Many of them will void any claim for the slightest thing. If they even suspect a ****** it will be voided I am sure.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
So I was sold a lifetime warranty with my truck but want to ****** it how many of y’all have been hassled ps I am leaving the egr and only doing a ****** pipe so if something goes wrong I can just slap it back stock and ride to the dealer

I don't understand this logic.

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
60,000 dollars in you can call me whatever you want going from a 6.4 to this the warranty sounds nice to me so if I have to lie and cheat the system then so be it

Zeb

Reaction score
The fact that you openly admit to wanting to “lie and cheat the system” is brazenly low down.
If you can’t afford to fix it when you modify it and it breaks, LEAVE IT STOCK AND LET THE WARRANTY COVER IT.

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
Ok first off money isn’t the issue hints owning a 6.4 before this and I am not trying to cheat or lie I was just asking if someone had found away to get around the warranty y’all need to take a chill pill the only reason I care about the warranty is for the stuff internal not the turbo or injection pump because I would rather do that myself then take it to the ford dealer here so with that being said I drive all over the place so I was wanting to keep it close to stock Incase something happeneds when I am away from the house how much of a hassle it would be but I thank you for understanding every situation

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.