Administrator
Reaction score
making progress.

BODY2.jpg

BODY1.jpg

next will be lift , wheels and tires .

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yes! Gonna be sweet tittys. If the past repeats itself, im uncertain about black wheels.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I didnt say it wouldn't im just uncertain. The blue is a little more "greyed" than blue. It is reminiscent of the old Wedgewood blue ford had in the late 90s/early 00s minus the carnival ride metallic of the wedgewood blue.

I could sit for a long time and just stare at the interior on the king ranch.

Either way, I cant wait to see. Im sure it'll look great.

pog

Reaction score
One day Mike will be 65 and getting all the chrome accessories. He'll love the chrome package.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
One day Mike will be 65 and getting all the chrome accessories. He'll love the chrome package.

Chrome bug shield and vent visors

Im sure it will look good either way, but curious to see the black wheels on it too, shiny would set off that blue for sure.

06-sixoh

Reaction score

This made me laugh. I bought the chrome package on mine, thinking I wanted a classy lady.

5 minutes ago I was pricing out unchromed bumpers for PTM. :lookaround:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
No hate, you always make everything look good. Guess I just like the blue with some polished wheels.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I love black wheels. I just hooooped to see what he'd do with a monochrome truck and polished 22s.

I think im seeing it alright if some of the absent parts are black.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Man. Im second guessing myself. The blue looks dark in that photo. Not as greyed out. Its gonna be tits

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Man. Im second guessing myself. The blue looks dark in that photo. Not as greyed out. Its gonna be tits

yeah once its all done i'll take the time to get quality shots of it. still gotta get suspension on, wheels/tires etc .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
me too. i wish we could get more custom when ordering these things. kinda lame i gotta get a package that i paid extra for and didn't want, just to have to drop cash to fix .

Latest posts

Members online