The Next Chapter

Black AOD

Reaction score
That’s badass. Nice to see the rods haven’t exited stage left yet at that power level.

His truck according to Vin # shows the later Job 2 + / 2018 updated connecting rods. Mike is probably the one person I can think of probably pushing the updated rod design to the max I would say considering the truck is lifted and decently heavy and making 700+ whp

sootie

Reaction score
His truck according to Vin # shows the later Job 2 + / 2018 updated connecting rods. Mike is probably the one person I can think of probably pushing the updated rod design to the max I would say considering the truck is lifted and decently heavy and making 700+ whp
Didn't Morgan's gray truck have the same kit just with a box 475?

Black AOD

Reaction score
Didn't Morgan's gray truck have the same kit just with a box 475?

Yeah, twin pumps, stock VGT, Box S475. Otherwise stock.

It was lowered on some street tires and 22x10's so it doesnt quite have the weight on it that Mike's truck does.

I believe that was an incredibly early Job 1 manf. truck so it's hard to say what connecting rods are in it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, twin pumps, stock VGT, Box S475. Otherwise stock.

It was lowered on some street tires and 22x10's so it doesnt quite have the weight on it that Mike's truck does.

I believe that was an incredibly early Job 1 manf. truck so it's hard to say what connecting rods are in it.

he had stock fuel IIRC .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Rwhp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its AWD so , AWHP .. but yes at the wheels. i think its actually more, a buddy of mine with same setup did 695 . either way its nasty, and thank god its AWD .

Jomax

Reaction score
its AWD so , AWHP .. but yes at the wheels. i think its actually more, a buddy of mine with same setup did 695 . either way its nasty, and thank god its AWD .

That thing has got to be a rocket. Have you lost a race yet? Lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That thing has got to be a rocket. Have you lost a race yet? Lol

no, nothing has even been close. anybody messing with it, is most likely barking up the wrong tree .

C2tuck

Reaction score
Need to see some updated pics of that thing so we can all dream...

Seriously...how do you get your wife to agree to all that? I make great money (obviously not YOUR kind of money), but great money. She doesn’t work and hasn’t in 5-6 years, and tries to act like she has a say so if I spend $100...

Did I not train her correctly? Lol

Black AOD

Reaction score

Seriously...how do you get your wife to agree to all that? I make great money (obviously not YOUR kind of money), but great money. She doesn’t work and hasn’t in 5-6 years, and tries to act like she has a say so if I spend $100...

I'm sure Mike treats her right in every way possible

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score

His names Mike Dillehay and he does whatever the **** he wants

Sent from my Galaxy S7

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
His names Mike Dillehay and he does whatever the **** he wants

Sent from my Galaxy S7

LOL

nah i just make sure my garden is watered on that side and she doesn't say $hit. i also do most of the mommy stuff, i deal with the kids before and after work, so she can work 60 hours a week ( because she wants to) . oh and i buy her stuff LOL

C2tuck

Reaction score
LOL

nah i just make sure my garden is watered on that side and she doesn't say $hit. i also do most of the mommy stuff, i deal with the kids before and after work, so she can work 60 hours a week ( because she wants to) . oh and i buy her stuff LOL

I work my a$$ off so she doesn’t have to (even though she says she wants too), treat her like a ***in princess, take care of a huge portion of the house stuff, buy her whatever the hell she wants...and still no bueno.

She keeps this $hit up she’ll be working cause she HAS too...and I’ll be buying all kinds of fun stuff. Be a mini Mike...lol

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I work my a$$ off so she doesn’t have to (even though she says she wants too), treat her like a ***in princess, take care of a huge portion of the house stuff, buy her whatever the hell she wants...and still no bueno.

She keeps this $hit up she’ll be working cause she HAS too...and I’ll be buying all kinds of fun stuff. Be a mini Mike...lol

Divorce her then?
Thinking about it trust me.

Prolly should move this to a different thread. Lol. But yep, sounds like its time to trade her in.

live life full throttle

BK39

Reaction score
If I missed it somewhere in the 43 pages, I apologize, but did you already put a trans in this thing? Or is she rolling stock trans still?

Latest posts

Members online