RCD 68mm Powermax

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
I tow with 225s and a 66mm non vgt... It's doable, you just have to watch the gauges and have a tune with a lot of fuel pulled out, however, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone as a good combo to tow with. I haven't played with large vgts so I don't really know how well they light, but I would still think there would be lag issues with a turbo that size. It definitely sounds like it would be a nasty street setup though

motoxracer42

Reaction score
I think I need one here to test :poke:
I honestly liked my vgt ho but egts were high in every tow tune. When I talk towing though im not talking about a little boat or anything light. I was traveling a lot at the time racing motocross all over and i couldnt hook up to my trailer due to not being able to keep egts down. Without the trailer i would hit 1200 up hill with the converter locked. Non vgt seems to keep egts in check better. What are the specs on the wheels?

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I tow with 225s and a 66mm non vgt... It's doable, you just have to watch the gauges and have a tune with a lot of fuel pulled out, however, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone as a good combo to tow with. I haven't played with large vgts so I don't really know how well they light, but I would still think there would be lag issues with a turbo that size. It definitely sounds like it would be a nasty street setup though

Its an absolutely disgusting street set up that I wouldnt be afraid to tow anything. Josh did his homework with these things before we started marketing them. Im really considering throwing this out there..

How many of you that I havent already spoken to are interested in modded powermax turbochargers.

I have an extreme excess of 04.5-07 powermax's on my warehouse shelves right now.. Who wants to help me move them? If I get enough interest maybe we can get a discounted price going across the board!

Jared

Vizsla

Reaction score
I ran 3 different modded vgt turbos, and they just didn't last(best was 20k before grenading).

Agjake11

Reaction score
Yea if they would sale price an 03-04.5 with the rest I'd do it or if I was paying normal price. But if the sale was good enough to cover pedestal change then swap would be worth it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.