Pro Stock Powerstroke Mustang

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
You're mind will be blown lol. Mine was

Love it Matt!

Idk about blow people's mind. Lol

I will say this tho. Power WILL NOT be the issue with this build. Getting the power to the ground be it trans or traction will be I'm guessing.

Motor has made 30 plus pulls on the engine dyno at well into the 4 digit HP range.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
To heavy for the TC i

They were loosing alot of torque converters. This is why we are thinking about going to a slipper clutch set up but it sure yet

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
As for the motor sorry I had to keep it under wraps we were working on a deal and didnt want to say anything till I knew what we were going to be running for sure.

It's going to be a full hypermax p-pump 7.3 everything but their turbo set up. Dry sump,cgi block, girdle etc

image_zpsadeb59fc.jpg

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
BOOM!
As for the motor sorry I had to keep it under wraps we were working on a deal and didnt want to say anything till I knew what we were going to be running for sure.

It's going to be a full hypermax p-pump 7.3 everything but their turbo set up. Dry sump,cgi block, girdle etc

image_zpsadeb59fc.jpg

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Longest I've kept a secret my entire life.

In other news...since Matt will be piloting "The Banana Hammock" I'll be taking over driver duties for Deranged. Get ready for some wall smashing gentlemen.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.