My Project

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
since its down i figured, why not get classy ??

FullSizeRender_2_.jpg

That was going to be the very next thing I wanted to try on shorty before she went on to the next life......I wanted to "paint" the letters on the nitto 420s I had on there.....saw it at SEMA last year and it looked bitchin' IMO

1494135_orig.jpg

Last edited:

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
That was going to be the very next thing I wanted to try on shorty before she went on to the next life......I wanted to "paint" the letters on the nitto 420s I had on there.....saw it at SEMA last year and it looked bitchin' IMO

1494135_orig.jpg

Oh my.... I know what I'm doing when I get new rubbers....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
white walls are making a comeback. lol

live life full throttle
I've noticed that. So are red, yellow, gold, blue, and any other colors you can think of! Lol. I personally think it looks like chit. Especially the other colors. But that's just my opinion. And you know what they say about opinions!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I've noticed that. So are red, yellow, gold, blue, and any other colors you can think of! Lol. I personally think it looks like chit. Especially the other colors. But that's just my opinion. And you know what they say about opinions!

i always have white walls out.

live life full throttle

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
i always have white walls out.

live life full throttle
White walls out only looks good on certain trucks and tires to me. Like my mom's truck. Blue and silver 07 6.0 she has it kinda ol school looking with toolbox and the rails that run into it. And the company lettering/advertising on it. BFG AT looks good white letters out on hers. And I like SS Thornbirds white letters out. But that's about it. Lol

TyCorr

Reaction score
My duramax had white letters on it...barf...

White truck with the chrome 18s. White bfg at. Looked ok. I put blackwall michelin ltx at on it.

Latest posts

Members online