• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

ISO 7.3 injectors

Diversifiedtint

Reaction score
Injectors are getting tired so it's time to go a little bigger. As title says, need some 7.3 injectors. Can't go too big as I'm a PMR motor. Just need something to compliment the 38r in it.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I have a set of injectors I used to run with my PMR engine and 38r for sale. PIS 175/80. Pretty much the biggest injector you can run to its highest output in a PMR without blowing it up. It’s a great 38r combo. I sent them out to full force to have them gone through and flow tested and are good to go. Haven’t even opened the box after getting them back. PM me if you’re interested.

TunnelRam7_3

Reaction score
I'd say a 175 or 180 cc would be good for it. You could also do baby swamps, but they're a lot smaller, but also cheaper. The 38r would clean baby swamps and probably go well with 175/180 injectors.

Bersaglieri

Reaction score
I have brand new, never opened, Full Force 180cc 30%. I also have OEM glow plugs and cups. PM me if interested.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Keeping a pmr engine alive is more about tuning than anything else.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I have a set of injectors I used to run with my PMR engine and 38r for sale. PIS 175/80. Pretty much the biggest injector you can run to its highest output in a PMR without blowing it up. It’s a great 38r combo. I sent them out to full force to have them gone through and flow tested and are good to go. Haven’t even opened the box after getting them back. PM me if you’re interested.
Good god man. Read above..

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online