• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

D66 Turbo and Kc Turbo SXE Turbine Wheel and Housings

565edge

Reaction score
I have a 66mm D66 Turbo for a superduty. It has a billet wheel 66×88mm with a 70mm (obs) inconel turbine wheel with a .84 wastgated housing. This turbo worked awesome with stock injectors and 238/80's. Turbo was built from Works Turbochargers. It has a 360 thrust and the ebv valve is gutted and exhaust outlet is opened up. The compressor cover is not the 4" but is ported. This turbo does not surge and with dp tuner and ******** tunes runs very clean. Housing was coated black. I have a banks bjg head wastegate and also a diesel site turbomaster wastegate. I also just bought a new garret 1.0 turbine housing that is getting machined to accept the 70mm turbine wheel. I also ha e one of kc turbo new sxe style 70mm turbine wheel. The compressor wheel, sxe turbine wheel and housing are at works turbo chargers now. I should have back at any time. I have a brand new Kc turbo 360 thrust rebuild kit that it will be built with. Works is also balancing the new turbine and compressor wheel. I have a lot invested in this and this turbo only had around 3,000 miles on it. Works is taking longer then I expected and kc just re stocked the kc366 so I bought one. Let me know if interested.

Last edited:

565edge

Reaction score
I'd let the turbo go with the inconel 70mm turbine and .84r wastegated housing for $750. This would have the banks big head wastegate on it.

I'll let the new kc sxe 70mm urbine wheel go for $150

I'll let the new Garrett wastegated turbine housing go for $300. This is still machined for a stock superduty turbine wheel size.

I'll let the diesel site turbo master go for $100

I'll let it all go for $1100

I got ahold of works turbochargers today and they are shipping me back the KC SXE turbine wheel, billet compressor wheel and the 1.0 wastegated housing. They did not balance it yet or machine the new housing yet. The SXE turbine is component balanced from KC Turbos.

565edge

Reaction score
20180617_173620.jpg

565edge

Reaction score
The turbo and turbo master wastegate is sold.

I still have a new Garret 1.0 wastegste housing and KC Turbo Sxe 70mm turbine wheel for sale.

Latest posts

Members online