Irate regulated return

greyford1979

Reaction score
Just ordered mine. How did you fill the space from The factory pump?

Actually Matt emailed me and said you're actually just supposed to use the factory return, has plenty of flow. He said they need to change the instructions. I just got home from the Outer Banks and had no issues with mine. Truck ran great.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Actually Matt emailed me and said you're actually just supposed to use the factory return, has plenty of flow. He said they need to change the instructions. I just got home from the Outer Banks and had no issues with mine. Truck ran great.

Where did you pick up back into the factory return out of the regulator at? Their instructions are so vague for anyone other than their shop.

greyford1979

Reaction score
Where did you pick up back into the factory return out of the regulator at? Their instructions are so vague for anyone other than their shop.

The hose with the green clip connects to the factory return line right underneath where your steering shaft is once you remove the factory return line where it runs up the front of the engine. And ofc the open end connects to the pushlock fitting in the bottom of the regulator.

dsberman94

Reaction score
The hose with the green clip connects to the factory return line right underneath where your steering shaft is once you remove the factory return line where it runs up the front of the engine. And ofc the open end connects to the pushlock fitting in the bottom of the regulator.

I’ll figure it out. Hoping I have a company truck here in the next couple weeks so mine can be down and I can plug away at it after work and on days off and not be too hurt about it being down.

dsberman94

Reaction score
So all the pictures I’ve seen of the filter and pump mounting block make them look small. They definitely aren’t small by any means. Just got my box opened up tonight. I wish I could install it right this minute. But I can’t. For a little while now.

Brian Taylor OBS

Reaction score
I have been running the irate fuel labs kit for 25k Miles. It’s probably 3 years old. Hard fuel lines were a pain to install but the kit is sweet. A ball value near the filter would help me spill less fuel when I change my filter. Mine is a 96 obs.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.