UCC 2017

jimdawg185

Reaction score
They made one pull and I think it went again. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. They launched the weight rack 6 feet off the truck too, which was quite interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04cr450

Reaction score
Making to 10 hour trip back home... man I love this 6.7 (first long drive I have experienced with it). Jim great meeting you! Cody and the rest of the guys were awesome as well!
I honestly wasn't impressed with the show - was a rush jobber with majority of the trucks... alot of truck broke and did not live up to the hype.. example : wagler, what a disappointment. But hey lots of hard work from the teams at any rate

BeauxPete

Reaction score
299aab9225df71afe34515e7fd61df0f.jpg

BOSS450

Reaction score
They made one pull and I think it went again. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. They launched the weight rack 6 feet off the truck too, which was quite interesting.

Motors fine. Powersteering line melted caused the fire. Shaft broke in the 48. Weight rack was a long story lol no fault to any guy with current connections to rudys. That truck has potential, real potential, and with the team I saw come together for them this weekend I see them going fast real soon.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

Motors fine. Powersteering line melted caused the fire. Shaft broke in the 48. Weight rack was a long story lol no fault to any guy with current connections to rudys. That truck has potential, real potential, and with the team I saw come together for them this weekend I see them going fast real soon.

it was all the athletic support that did it.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Making to 10 hour trip back home... man I love this 6.7 (first long drive I have experienced with it). Jim great meeting you! Cody and the rest of the guys were awesome as well!
I honestly wasn't impressed with the show - was a rush jobber with majority of the trucks... alot of truck broke and did not live up to the hype.. example : wagler, what a disappointment. But hey lots of hard work from the teams at any rate
Great meeting you and Joe as well had a great time even though there were only a few trucks putting on a show.

I think the DPI expo is an awesome idea, it's great getting the insider scoop on upcoming products straight from the horse's mouth, gives you something to do while competitors finish uploading tunes on the dyno lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

04cr450

Reaction score
Yes for sure cody . Hopefully next year will be better (competitor wise ). One of the highlights though for me was riding in Petes truck- setup is ignorant and now I have a future build list for mine lol

Black AOD

Reaction score
Yes for sure cody . Hopefully next year will be better (competitor wise ). One of the highlights though for me was riding in Petes truck- setup is ignorant and now I have a future build list for mine lol

Wait until Cody's is back together and go ride in it.....It will make your jaw drop and you will drool and you'll never stop lol

Black AOD

Reaction score
Oh I'm sure. Let's not forget your ride either. ..

Lol mines nothing special....mine would benefit a lot from an 8685 Precision Atmo Charger and some Wagler Rods and ported heads. My setup has way more fuel than I'll ever need for my current turbos.

Cody's truck will be the monster...I wouldn't be suprised if it could see 1100-1200HP on fuel

Btw, nice meeting you and Joe! Your truck is super clean too.

04cr450

Reaction score
Kill the modesty.. your truck runs/looks impressive, I know I am looking forward to codys truck getting completed.
Appreciate the compliment, I try to do my best in keeping my trucks clean

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Kill the modesty.. your truck runs/looks impressive, I know I am looking forward to codys truck getting completed.
Appreciate the compliment, I try to do my best in keeping my trucks clean

Lol! He knows it's bad ass!!!
Great to meet you Greg!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online