• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Compound turbo kit- Street/towing/Compt

TyCorr

Reaction score
I think DocBar to shut me tf up! Lol.

He posted, after I said "are these yours doc?"

He was waiting 14 years for his. And then pius sent him a hp that he could have just bought :doh:

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
The buyer will come forward if he wants people to know. May be a surprise haha. Its not Docbar

You know one day yore gonna wonder why you ever sold them...maybe.

I think that about the triples I had sometimes. But I did sell that used kit for 18 GRAND. This guy said he had to have them and I said ok 18...He said DONE lol.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah you see there is the difference.... we gave a screaming deal just so someone can enjoy them. I know we will more than likely never have a shop 7.3 again. And changing this kit for a newer truck would be pointless.

18 grand for a triples kit.... no wonder you own a 6.7 hahaha

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Yeah you see there is the difference.... we gave a screaming deal just so someone can enjoy them. I know we will more than likely never have a shop 7.3 again. And changing this kit for a newer truck would be pointless.

18 grand for a triples kit.... no wonder you own a 6.7 hahaha

There is nothing wrong with letting stuff go and getting money when you can..

I was pretty shocked when he agreed. At the time it was just the number that popped in my head. There is another guy that has a set that I don't think anyone has seen that paid close to that without plumbing...Better chargers though.

When people actually watched them work...They turn into that whole I think that stripper likes me deal.

Latest posts

Members online