Driver Information Center Question.

tangoparson

Reaction score
Just picked up a ‘17 dually. Lariat ultimate with all the goodies including push button start.

Every time I start the truck, the driver info screen in front of the steering wheel boots up to the “tow status” screen. I would much prefer it to open on trip or mileage or something.

I have looked through the manual and all the settings in the truck. Also ran a quick search of the forum.

Anyone got a tip to change the start up screen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Just picked up a ‘17 dually. Lariat ultimate with all the goodies including push button start.

Every time I start the truck, the driver info screen in front of the steering wheel boots up to the “tow status” screen. I would much prefer it to open on trip or mileage or something.

I have looked through the manual and all the settings in the truck. Also ran a quick search of the forum.

Anyone got a tip to change the start up screen?

You need to go into trailer settings, and select no active trailer. That will have it stop defaulting to the trailer screen.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

tangoparson

Reaction score
Aaaahhhh. Thanks. I was headed there anyway. I set up my 5er then saw in the manual the active trailer accumulates miles even unplugged. My 2011 just added miles when connected.

GloverPlatinum

Reaction score
Unplug the trailer with truck running and it will automatically do this for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online