PMF Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

NotStock

Reaction score
We finally got everything setup for our brake lines on the website. We have these on sale for 15% off! For the time being they are built to order, please expect a 5ish day lead time.

All of our brake lines are built for us with nothing but top of the line components. The multi-layer composition of our lines eliminates all swelling of the line during braking. This creates a firmer pedal, better stopping power, and less stopping distance. This is especially important for lifted applications where larger tires and wheels put more stress on braking components.

All of our brake lines feature:

5-Layer Stainless Steel Braid
Kevlar Reinforced
Teflon Inner Core Hose
1pc Steel Fittings
DOT Certified
OEM Direct Fit
Compatible With All Types of Brake Fluid

A link to them on our website... http://www.pmfsuspension.com/Ford-SS-Braided-Brake-Lines_p_80.html

Last edited:

NotStock

Reaction score
Here are a couple pictures of how the lines are constructed.

Attachments

• IMG_20130530_173750_920.jpg
    IMG_20130530_173750_920.jpg
    786.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20130530_173907_050.jpg
    IMG_20130530_173907_050.jpg
    635.5 KB · Views: 143

PSDEng

Reaction score
I'll be on the lookout! I was considering the kit from Pure Diesel Power, but these lines look to be of a much more stout construction. Nice work!

NotStock

Reaction score
Good morning! Got a few orders for these over the weekend. We will have any orders placed by the end of the day ready to ship by the end of the week!

NY_Mott

Reaction score
So I got a question,
I ordered my brake lines and received them today and they look real good plus the kicker of the calendar. Haha.

I looked under the rear and I see the long single brake line but what about the two short ones going to each calliper.

Can these be ordered also?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

NotStock

Reaction score
Im sure the outer lines could be custom made. The performance upgrade from replacing those wouldnt be able to be felt though.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Im sure the outer lines could be custom made. The performance upgrade from replacing those wouldnt be able to be felt though.

Understand, well then solely out of looks I would be interested in a set pending its not excessive $$$ to get them made.
When you get a free moment could I get a Quote with ETA on those.
Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

florida 6.0

Reaction score
Damn I don't know how I missed these . My next purchase , mine are the old 3 piece skyjackers and they are getting rough looking .

Zmann

Reaction score
Trev whats the avg price for these say an 06 with a 8 inch ?

Latest posts

Members online