LED Headlights and Fog Lights

Reaction score
I know some of you may have seen, and a lot of guys here already have my Rigid fog light kits but I wanted to let everyone know about another new product that I've got available.

Oracle Lighting has just relased CREE LED Headlight Bulbs. These bulbs are plug and play, no wiring needed. There is no relay harness like you would find with HID kits.

These are going to replace those pesky HID kits that constantly have a bad ballast, broken bulb, or bad relay.

Im running a special this week on these kits. $185 each kit shipped.

Also if you are not wanting to convert to my Rigid Industries Dually Fog Light setup that I offer for the 99-14 Trucks which is a plug and play kit with mounts then there is another option. The matching CREE Led bulbs are available in an H10 version to fit your fog lights.

If you buy the headlight and fog light kit together I can knock $10 off an do them for $360 shipped to your door for the both sets.

Reaction score
I have not personally tested them yet, waiting on some sets to be delivered to me. They are 2200 lumens per bulb which is roughly the same as a 55w HID kit.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Sign me up. Can you do overnight shipping on just the led headlight bulbs? I'm going to be in a time crunch this week and would need these delivered to me by Friday? If it's any easier you can just PM me. Thanks

Dzchey21

Reaction score
bad ass, cant wait to see some reviews on this

How does the high and low beam functions work?

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Waiting on pics and Ill be on the band wagon... Please hurry before I go to Guam because no one ships to there lol...

Reaction score
These are the pics my sales rep sent me. We will get some real pics from forum members soon but this should give you an idea.

Attachments

• LowBeam.jpg
    LowBeam.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 452
  • led_headlight_beam_comparison.1.jpg
    led_headlight_beam_comparison.1.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 517

RSK

Reaction score
I can tell you guys i have the rigid fog light kit from josh, and its well worth the money. I have pictures of it in my build thread, and in his fog light thread. The difference with just fog lights is huge. and so far no one had flashed any high beams at me. I also ordered this led head light kit, and will deff post pictures up of these as soon as they come in i would like mine by the weekend as well if its possible and its not gonna cost an arm and a leg. Pm the difference to get the lights by friday or saturday if possible

dsberman94

Reaction score
How is the warranty on the lights? Incase one happens to go bad or is bad? Also do they work in the 99-04 and 05-07 style headlights?

Reaction score
Hope they are as good as the pics. Would love a set for my truck. Are they going to offering bulbs for cars also?

Yes all popular bulb sizes are available.

I can tell you guys i have the rigid fog light kit from josh, and its well worth the money. I have pictures of it in my build thread, and in his fog light thread. The difference with just fog lights is huge. and so far no one had flashed any high beams at me. I also ordered this led head light kit, and will deff post pictures up of these as soon as they come in i would like mine by the weekend as well if its possible and its not gonna cost an arm and a leg. Pm the difference to get the lights by friday or saturday if possible

Ok, I've got a few people looking for overnight shipping so ill let you know.

How is the warranty on the lights? Incase one happens to go bad or is bad? Also do they work in the 99-04 and 05-07 style headlights?

2 years replacement.

Latest posts

Members online