64F100 with a 6.0

Reaction score
yvyduqum.jpg
ysu3a5u3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dustinz85

Reaction score
Absolutely awesome!! I like it without the hood too! Bit that custom cowl is badazz

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I HATE non-functional cowl hoods, but whoever did the steel work and patina match on that truck deserves a few rounds... top notch project

mustube

Reaction score
What do you mean non functional? It makes room for the engine. Way more people use cowl hoods to make room for the motor than they do for the intake.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I HATE non-functional cowl hoods, but whoever did the steel work and patina match on that truck deserves a few rounds... top notch project

The turbo feed line is about a 1/4 inch from top of hood. And yes my buddy Dave Flint at Pristine Paint and Body did an awesome job on the hood.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
sorry, that didn't come out right... I realize you've got clearance issues with that baby!!!!!!!

There are so many non-functional cowl hoods out there, so as a rule I dislike them, yours is functional/necessary AND the guy did an amazing job on it

Whitezotti

Reaction score
Yeah I did!! It was amazing too!! I can't wait to roast these dam tires!!

It's funny because that guy gator whose truck it is. I know him. I haven't seen him in years. But my family and his family were good friends. His family own a company that moves big mobile homes. They have a bunch of big trucks and trailers. My uncle use to race dirt modifys with him and his father in law. After watching that it makes me want to hit him up lol.

But good luck with that 6.4 build I think that's a perfect engine to put in a small truck like that.

Latest posts

Members online