Honey Badger SR still on track for New Years?

DocBar

Reaction score
Any update on when the SR will be ready? I'm suffering with a leaky SRP1 and would really like to get one of the SR's.

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
Last I heard from Jason they were changing over to a billet housing bc the stock castings weren't holding up to the abuse. That was back in February this year. I went with BTS duals and downgraded my order to a JR. For my SD.

Reaction score
I talked to Jonathan last week. He said it's all still in the works. No date on anything yet. But he did say he had just purchased a mill so he could machine the housings in house.

DocBar

Reaction score
Last I heard from Jason they were changing over to a billet housing bc the stock castings weren't holding up to the abuse. That was back in February this year. I went with BTS duals and downgraded my order to a JR. For my SD.
How are you liking the BTS duals? What's the price on that set up? I've been thinking of going that route.

I talked to Jonathan last week. He said it's all still in the works. No date on anything yet. But he did say he had just purchased a mill so he could machine the housings in house.
Hopefully the SRP will hold out til it's done.

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
I bought mine brand new from Brian I paid $2400 and I cannot complain it had plenty of oil for my 300/200's and I have yet to have a problem with the 450/400'sI looked at this one and Joey's setup both are stellar in performance but having had dealt with Brian I cannot say enough about his customer service before during and after the sale. So I went that route.

DocBar

Reaction score
I bought mine brand new from Brian I paid $2400 and I cannot complain it had plenty of oil for my 300/200's and I have yet to have a problem with the 450/400'sI looked at this one and Joey's setup both are stellar in performance but having had dealt with Brian I cannot say enough about his customer service before during and after the sale. So I went that route.
I know what you mean about Brian's customer service. I have a BTS 4R100.

Joey and Dyno Proven have really good reps on CS also and proven quality. I just like the dual IPR set up because it makes sense to me.

Jon live tuned my truck for me when he was at Beans and it was strong.

Blowby

Reaction score
Just for reference the new BTS dual HPOP's can hold 4K psi with Swamps 400/400's so any injector can be controlled where it needs to be running as far as ICP goes.

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
I know what you mean about Brian's customer service. I have a BTS 4R100.

Joey and Dyno Proven have really good reps on CS also and proven quality. I just like the dual IPR set up because it makes sense to me.

Jon live tuned my truck for me when he was at Beans and it was strong.

Please don't think I was bashing Joey or Jon's CS I just have barely dealt with either of them so I went where my experience was.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Just for reference the new BTS dual HPOP's can hold 4K psi with Swamps 400/400's so any injector can be controlled where it needs to be running as far as ICP goes.

Have you ever fiddled with termie twins?

Blowby

Reaction score
Joey never sent me a pair to fiddle with...that doesn't sound right :confused:

DocBar

Reaction score
Looks like I'm headed to Dyno Proven next Thursday to get a Honey Badger put in and get a little live tuning done.

Reaction score
I'm running a hb Jr with 300/400's. Not ideal but it will get me by til the Sr comes out. Surprisingly it's holding about 2900 psi. But I don't think it's running much pw either. Plus it's a new motor so it's not been pushed real hard yet.

DocBar

Reaction score
Reg honey badger? For 400/200?

I'm running a hb Jr with 300/400's. Not ideal but it will get me by til the Sr comes out. Surprisingly it's holding about 2900 psi. But I don't think it's running much pw either. Plus it's a new motor so it's not been pushed real hard yet.
I have my old 250/100's in right now. I still haven't sent my 400/200's back to FFD to get the nozzles checked and one replaced.

I'm going with whatever Jon puts in my truck. We spoke on the phone Thursday and went over everything. He's live tuned my truck before, so I'm confident in going with whatever he wants to do.

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
I have my old 250/100's in right now. I still haven't sent my 400/200's back to FFD to get the nozzles checked and one replaced.

I'm going with whatever Jon puts in my truck. We spoke on the phone Thursday and went over everything. He's live tuned my truck before, so I'm confident in going with whatever he wants to do.

Yea. In five years when you get your low pressure charger from Pius ,which will be a s483 with some numbers ground off, I kid I kid, you can add larger injectors.

DocBar

Reaction score
Yea. In five years when you get your low pressure charger from Pius ,which will be a s483 with some numbers ground off, I kid I kid, you can add larger injectors.
OUCH!!! Coming off the top rope and throwing elbows this morning!! :flipa: lol

TyCorr

Reaction score
OUCH!!! Coming off the top rope and throwing elbows this morning!! :flipa: lol

Ha ha....it's funny cause its true. Im laughing because you are waiting patiently for a.charger. Im getting ready to neuter my 7.3 to an ac/80% and a t500 and get a different truck lol. Riding in the new dmax everyday is turning me sour on trying to do anything with my turd.

So many holes in the plans to mod a 7.3. From oil to fuel to keeping finicky electronics working with no.support anymore.

Latest posts

Members online