What have you done to your powerstroke today?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
from this
1c99abb06539d1f0796820e2e2534a8d.jpg

to this
b46511436226a8b3fd76bd0ffcf9912d.jpg

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
it was a giant pain in the ass... spend the money on a good one and get a complete grill... i got this off amazon for 90 bucks.. 5hrs later and the entire center of the grill cut out and fitment sucked. had to bend brackets out and reshape them to fit nicely. then realized after it was on that the gaps between each bar are way to big and will need a screen door screen put behind it this summer.. right now i have the floor mats i used behind the grill, to aid in warmup for winter, ziptied to the core support so its ok for now...

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

mandkole

Reaction score
Looks good-- Ive thought about a billet grill for awhile now. Who makes the best fitting ones for the early models?

Dirtclod

Reaction score
First tow since I swapped engines. Topped Fancy Gap Mtn 65mph 7 miles on 7% grade. Could've done 70+. Was worried about trailer tires! Lol! Egts looked good stayed under 900 all thru the mtns. Turbo don't sound good though. New Firestone 285/75/16's down from 315/75/16's. Price was right!image.jpg

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Really my truck has been thrown together,body wise. I've got about 100$ in everything. I don't like the look with the grill cut down.besides new shoes I stopped by a diesel shop near Lancaster and the reflashed my Ts 6 pos chip. I really noticed last night my turbo isn't going to last. It bark really loud when you let off and on the throttle it whines hi pitched. Lot of surge. Those last hills on the WV turnpike I thought it was going to give up. I can't really use the chip because it sounds like it's going to explode. Guess a ww2 and rebuild kit is next.

6.7powerstroke

Reaction score
Drop the gas tank in my truck to run a high point vent .. And while I was there I went ahead and took the def tank out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online