Rudys event

Jomax

Reaction score
Way too long to even post en ETA from phx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
I saw videos of a Ford Lightning diesel swap that was running 5.1 @137 in the 1/8th!!! It was running quicker times than Lavon was. Then again I don't know if Lavon is still testing his new setup and could haver gone quicker or what, never know with them. Regardless, that Lightning was ***ing fast

Last edited:

johnp115

Reaction score
anything exciting happen?

I saw videos of a Ford Lightning diesel swap that was running 5.1 @137 in the 1/8th!!! It was running quicker times than Lavon was. Then again I don't know if Lavon is till testing his new setup and could haver gone quicker or what, never know with them. Regardless, that Lightning was ***ing fast

The final for pro street was exciting. lavon ran a 5.32 and dustin ran a 5.1x something. i think overall the event was exciting, no rain and most of the trucks that were there were quality trucks.

johnp115

Reaction score
also Rudys got their 6.4 into the 5.9's

also ryan millikens nova is bad ass, the one run i watched he left the line, nitrous back fired, got out of it, got back on it probably around 80-100ft and then still trapped the 1/8th at 150mph

Black AOD

Reaction score
The final for pro street was exciting. lavon ran a 5.32 and dustin ran a 5.1x something. i think overall the event was exciting, no rain and most of the trucks that were there were quality trucks.

What motor was in that lighting? Was it a powerstroke or cummins or what? I heard it was some kind of powerstroke but wasn't sure if that was true.

Rudy's 2WD truck went 5.99 @ 120 I think, that excited me lol

johnp115

Reaction score
What motor was in that lighting? Was it a powerstroke or cummins or what? I heard it was some kind of powerstroke but wasn't sure if that was true.

its a triple turbo cummins.. it used to be a 7.3 powerstroke when it was someone else's truck... i think.. the more I'm thinking about the day the more I'm recalling LOL.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Man....Dustin Jackson's lightning is insane fast. 5.1 in the 1/8th and its gone 8.3 in the 1/4 before and it just took out Lavon in the 1/8th Mile.

Nuts.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score

Zane built it years ago and had a 7.3 in it. A few years later when he joined H&S he put the Cummins out of the H&S truck which he built while at WOP into the lightning. Before Dustin purchased it H&S took it to TS and won pro street.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Zane built it years ago and had a 7.3 in it. A few years later when he joined H&S he put the Cummins out of the H&S truck which he built while at WOP into the lightning. Before Dustin purchased it H&S took it to TS and won pro street.

Yeah I was reading up on all that in an article somewhere last night. It's gnarly for sure.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Yeah I was reading up on all that in an article somewhere last night. It's gnarly for sure.

Like 6 years ago when it was being built I would go down to the shop and help him work on every Sunday...it was a ton of fun.

Latest posts

Members online