superduty prerunner project

JMart

Reaction score
You will want bigger tires once you put the fiberglas fenders on, but at least thats stage three so you might need a new set by then.

My vote is for the carli and 37's though.

smcox1

Reaction score
The prerunner fenders normally have a way bigger tire opening then stock.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
The prerunner fenders normally have a way bigger tire opening then stock.

not these....

0f3542cac89d12668391d34d4cd578f2.jpg

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
DPP made a 6.7 Raptor with the Carli and 40s(larger fender openings) that you may want to check out, if you haven't. A guy I went to HS with had a 6.4 with a Carli and 37s and according to him, it rode like a dream. Personally, I'd go w/ the Carli Coilovers bc they like to abuse their chit and it looks like it holds up very well. http://youtu.be/CUtEMQgzvsU Seeing the manufacture do this gives me a little more confidence in the product.

Sent from the Bayou

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
DPP made a 6.7 Raptor with the Carli and 40s(larger fender openings) that you may want to check out, if you haven't. A guy I went to HS with had a 6.4 with a Carli and 37s and according to him, it rode like a dream. Personally, I'd go w/ the Carli Coilovers bc they like to abuse their chit and it looks like it holds up very well. http://youtu.be/CUtEMQgzvsU Seeing the manufacture do this gives me a little more confidence in the product.

Sent from the Bayou

yeah ive seen it, sweet truck but to much tires for me.

That truck in the video has pin tops not coilovers

CrossTx

Reaction score
Only one if u wanna go legit
4upa2ane.jpg

My next set will be these in 37's

I had generals on my raptor an they were ok. Hated rain. Then switched and the BFGs were suprisingly way better