superduty prerunner project

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Looked at walker evans racing rims. im even a dealer for them. I like them really have a race look that im wanting but they are pretty high. But the gray wheel they have really got me thinking about something other than black. now these are the choices. im liking the first one.

street-wheels-mr305-machined-large1.jpg

street-wheels-mr305-matte-black-large1.jpg

street-wheels-mr304-machined-street-loc-large.jpg

street-wheels-mr301-diamond-cut-large.jpg

street-wheels-mr301-matte-black-large.jpg

java

Reaction score
The truck is maroon/tan correct? I think it might have too many colors going on with the grey/black wheels. Maybe someone can photoshop them on the truck for you.

java

Reaction score
With the two tone delete it will look awesome with the solid black methods!

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Looked at walker evans racing rims. im even a dealer for them. I like them really have a race look that im wanting but they are pretty high. But the gray wheel they have really got me thinking about something other than black. now these are the choices. im liking the first one.

street-wheels-mr305-machined-large1.jpg

Same here... first one. Nice contrast with the rim. Looks more like a real bead lock.

If you ever want to do more than pre-running, like slow wheeling in the tough stuff, you'll need to air down the tires. Hutchinson makes a true (internal) bead lock that's DOT approved. Those are my next wheels.

http://www.rockmonsterwheels.com/products.php?product=fordtrucks

Pricey though, gonna wait for these tires to wear out.

Looks like you're off to a good start. Kinda interested to see what a pre-runner Super Duty looks like.

CrossTx

Reaction score
Doesnt TR buy wheels and put beadlocks on them?
I ordered a set for my raptor and got ultra wheels with a bead lock ring on them
nebe2yny.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.