superduty prerunner project

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
got these for a good price! looks like im putting a spare on it lol. (just the wheels)

14ul7cy.jpg

Snow White

Reaction score
Are the 37s rubbing at all now ? Im runing a 7 inch pmf lift with icon shocks and 37s but im really not liking how much space there is in between the tire and fender . I want too go lower but I love my 37s lol

6.0newb!

Reaction score
Yeah I forgot pre 08 trucks had the smaller wheel wells. However the carli rep on powerstroke.org stuffed 37's on his 06 with their leveling kit. He said major trimming was needed especially with stock wheels. I'll see if I can find the pics. But this leads me to believe with the right wheel and minor trimming a 37 should be okay, jmo of course

6.0newb!

Reaction score
The OP got a 4.5" kit though right? If he decides to go 37's he would probably have to pull back the wheel well liner, and with the correct rims shouldn't touch the radius arms. But yeah if your turning hard and hits a whoop it might make things interesting. Or.... Get fiberglass fenders and call it good :toast:

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
The OP got a 4.5" kit though right? If he decides to go 37's he would probably have to pull back the wheel well liner, and with the correct rims shouldn't touch the radius arms. But yeah if your turning hard and hits a whoop it might make things interesting. Or.... Get fiberglass fenders and call it good :toast:

I plan on it... Buuuutttt It probably wont happend for a 4-6 months

Latest posts

Members online