superduty prerunner project

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I wanted to get the carli kit on before Ennis but thats probably not going to happen unless things slow up. But I still have to get my new trailer race ready.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Well it was getting lowered and stuff.... But then idk when i finally get it running I will want to drive it... and it will be just that much funner if it had a carli kit on it haha. It wont get beat on like it would on my 05 tho. That was the original idea with doing it to my 05 was I was going to take it off road jump it at the dunes and not care so much but my 06 I dont think I could do that to... (as much LOL )

yeah I got them. They are at a buddys house in cali right now waiting on some boxes to ship them.

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Well it was getting lowered and stuff.... But then idk when i finally get it running I will want to drive it... and it will be just that much funner if it had a carli kit on it haha. It wont get beat on like it would on my 05 tho. That was the original idea with doing it to my 05 was I was going to take it off road jump it at the dunes and not care so much but my 06 I dont think I could do that to... (as much LOL )

yeah I got them. They are at a buddys house in cali right now waiting on some boxes to ship them.

I guess I just like the idea of a prerunner with compounds lol

Maybe you could put some small compounds on the 05 and beat on it but still realize MY dreams of a prerunner with twins LOL

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah thats another thing. I will want a QUICK spooling set up on it for off roading but it also has a built motor....... haha

I was going to do 66/88 on it maybe just stick with FMW62/83

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
another piece of the puzzle from PMF.

leaf relocation bracket for later leaf packs

image_zps4552d328.jpg

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Wheels are getting shipped today am I'm picking up the tires at Ennis.

Only problem is I already have BMF wheels for that truck lol guess ill have to see what ones I like better

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Pretty much decided i was just going to buy a tiregate since I wont ever have time to build one. Just have to decided between the pre runner and race runner.

pre runner
DSC03294-2_7508.jpg

race runner
race_runner_01.jpg

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
That's the one I like. But the other one can be turned around and give you more room. But I have another Truck to use the bed. I like how the race runner is lower profile.

Latest posts

Members online