No Dust Brake Pads??

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
I'm tired of constantly cleaning brake dust off my new rims, just curious if there are any of the brake pads out there that actually work that are "no dust" I would just be looking for ones to put in the stock calipers, with stock rotors. So what are your recomendations/experiences???

florida 6.0

Reaction score
I don't know if they have them for a truck but the ceramic pads from autozone I run on my Cobra never leave any dust . I never thought about trying to find them for the super duty !

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I don't know if they have them for a truck but the ceramic pads from autozone I run on my Cobra never leave any dust . I never thought about trying to find them for the super duty !

They used to carry them for the Super Duty, but not anymore. I have always been told that Ceramic pads are not good for bigger vehicles.

woodduck97

Reaction score
Yes the ceramic pads are not goof for them unless they came with them from the factory. I have never had any luck putting them on anything cause they always come back warped...

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
I'd be very cautious with the chrome on the fuels. It will pit pretty easy and sometimes for no reason. I know alot of people that have had them and they all pitted.

Matt_P

Reaction score
I put ceramic pads on mine cause I couldnt stand brake dust. It leaves a fine clear film of brake dust but nothing noticeable. Only pain in the ass is they glaze over a lot easier and then squeak.

e.nickkk

Reaction score
I run posi quiet pads and get no dust and no noise they are the best pads I ever had. Will not use anything else

06redf250

Reaction score
I know hawk LTS has a light dust pad, and EBC green stuff is low dust. I still have stock, I think, I'm going to try EBC green stuff, I'll let you know how they work-out.

sootie

Reaction score
wagner thermo quiets on all the fleet trucks and brakeperformance.com on my own truck. don't do ceramic because they warp right away. (also brake performance has lifetime warranty)

Latest posts

Members online