2006 f250 KR Edge CTS install help..

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
I was looking on where to install the Edge CTS ( minus the window mount ) and make it look decent. Ive seen it installed in the mini glove box thing that is below the electric 4 wheel switch. Ive also seen it as a dash pod using the adapter but reading around, its not a 100% correct install. People said that it doesnt fit as it should... Does anyone have any info on either of those installs or any other for the King Ranch?

yeehaw

Reaction score
i had the actual dash pod for my CS, but when i got my CTS i didnt like it there, it was weird to look at IMO. So i got the window mount right now and so far that's where it's staying. Sometimes i move it up to the top corner of the windshield or i drop it back down to the dash, depends on my mood for the week.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
FWIW, even though i dont have a KR. I put mine in the top corner like YEEHAW and it seems to be nice. I like it because its not in the way.

yeehaw

Reaction score
i'll have to move it back to the top then, i have it down on the dash right not. I gotta go out plowing in a bit here so i will have to do it tomorrow

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Custom glassed pod
u3ubuvyp.jpg

aza6ujut.jpg

udeme7u7.jpg

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I have a KR and I have mine mounted with the suction cup mount. I got the dash pod for it but not a huge fan of how it sits... Just personal preference. I'm pretty sure there is a mount out there to mount it under where the sun visor mounts but not too sure who makes it. My buddy has his mounted up top like that in his 6.4 I'll see if I can get a pic

Latest posts

Members online