LED taillights

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Well, im starting a list and finally going to start piling stuff up.
I need to know what the best LED tail lights around are. I want opinions on what you think looks good. I am interested in smoked but no BLACK taillights. LED of course. And something with a good backup light and superbright LED's can fix most of that if the reverse light is smoked. I would prefer the whole thing smoked.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Well, i have seen recon, and i like them. Just know that i have heard some have problems (as i am sure is with any product) Just wanted to see some options of what others may have used. If all else fails. I will get 2011 style and just smoke em my self and put superbrightled's in em.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Well i already have the bumper. Just gotta find a silver tailgate next and paint the top part my grey and put a plati sticker on it.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Chris for reverse lights I think you should go with some Cree led projector style like I have in the duramax so I can actually see something through my dark windows when backing up at night.

yeehaw

Reaction score
007-1.jpg

I bought these from pure diesel power. They worked pretty well, but there was one, yes ONE, LED on the passenger one that within a few months, or else they worked awesome. Super super bright. For reverse lights i used the CREE from Retro solutions

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
I love the cree's i will def be getting some of those. Thanks Corey! I will prolly wind up with '11 style lights VHT'ing them and putting cree's in the reverse. I appreciate the answers.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Retro Solutions. Or superbrightLED's. Its a .com i would google for em. Retro is very good as well as superbright.

F15CrewDawg

Reaction score
I got the Cree reverse lights and red LED tail/brake lights along with resistors from Retro-Solutions, with shipping I think everything was less than a bill. The Crees are like spotlights, I'll never run anyting else. If you have a back-up camera I recomend the Crees without caps, I bought the capped ones and they're a little too focused for the camera to pick up well.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Check out ebay for HID reverse lights.... It makes the Cree bulbs look like regular bulbs and its like $65 for the kit.. Here's a picture of them in my buddies dodge

IMG952012071795204434.jpg