Rear diff 10.25 locked up

brockshields38

Reaction score
Took a bit of time out of the long weekend to get it back and running. Everything swapped over no issues. Everything lined up nice just hoping that my adjustment is right. I used grease to see how the pinion and ring were bonding and I believe I got it right but we’ll find out for sure in about 2 weeks I’d say. Was a relatively easy process I’ve seen a few guys on the interweb saying “ouu big scary diff job I’ll just send it somewhere to have it done” boys it’s really not. Keep your old shins and crush sleeves and it will line up just right. If you’re not sure grab some grease or pipe dope run it in the ring gear grooves and turn. Take a look at where the grease is whipped off and then go from there. There’s diagrams everywhere. You put that together with a little uncommon-sense and you can really fix anything if you take the time to do it right. If anyone ends up coming across this thread in the future and has any questions. I’d be happy to help out if I know of an answer to your question. And if I still got the Tapatalk app going.
Cheers everyone

Latest posts

Members online