Coolant filter water pump

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I seen your water pump coolant filter kit online for 360 bucks. That includes silicone hoses. Do you offer a discount for members? Can I buy this kit with out the hoses? I just bought new radiator hoses and do not need these.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
I seen your water pump coolant filter kit online for 360 bucks. That includes silicone hoses. Do you offer a discount for members? Can I buy this kit with out the hoses? I just bought new radiator hoses and do not need these.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

The hose that we offer with the kit is the necessary lower radiator hose that is custom molded to fit this water pump and make it work in the 7.3L application. You can not run this water pump in these light duty pickups without changing that hose.

The upper hose we offer is an "addon" therefore you could get away without that one if you just bought new ones. It mimics stock. So just stick with the base unit with no addons or only the billet housing addon if interested in that piece, too.

At this time, we do not have any discount codes or coupons available - we typically wait until the end of the year to offer those since we're a manufacturer and sales put our dealers / resellers in awkward positions.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
After I sent that message I realized the difference. Thanks for the quick response.

Latest posts

Members online